Saturday, October 12, 2013

God's Work in Me

It's hard to explain  how I felt inside me. I'll do my best.

First Dad and Mom talked to me while sitting at the table. I got mad when they said that we were going to go see a therapist. "I don't need any help." I told them. And they said that they wanted to be better parents to me. "You are good parents." I said.

The day came. I stared out of the window seeing the bare field. I sat quietly with my face unhappy and thinking about many things. We got there. Okay, we had to do this a lot of times. [several hours a day for two weeks] Mr. Rick was Christian and always fun with full of  burning energy.

One thing I had to do was to write about me. One thing I wrote was this,''I'm afraid that my life will not turn out like I want to.'' And,'' Sometimes I think that my parents are not my real parents.'' And he would be nodding his head while I wrote things down. Mr. Rick would sit near me in a little room while Mom and Dad were waiting out. We did many other things. Which each day I was excited to go.

He always did creative things and he was also learning about us when we were all doing the activities together. He was real smart. And I would say,'' how do you know? or how did you guess?'' We shed many tears when time came for me to share about my past in which I'm not writing it here.

Weeks and days passed by. Until my heart started to soften and learning to speak in a low level. I started to understand about myself. God had been working in me all this time. I started to change into a complete person. How hungry and thirsty I've been for the Lord Jesus. My heart was dancing for joy! I've given  my heart and my life to Jesus. And please stay, the Lord Jesus hasn't finished my love story for Him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment