Saturday, November 16, 2013

Busy Times

Several weeks ago, on October 27, we celebrated my 6 years of adoption! It was exciting, we invited some friends over. How the Lord God has blessed me with a loving Christian family. And I am so thankful to my God who loves me very much.


I am growing in Christ Jesus. He helps me in difficult times. This is one of my songs that I wrote:
Cheering
 When He loves me I feel close to Him,
When I'm sad He cheers me up,
When I'm downcast He changes my heart,
When I'm happy I rejoice in the Lord.

He who died is always by my side
He will never stop loving me,
What a joy to have Him,
His everlasting love never ends.

I've been busy with my school, choir, helping a friend with her two kids while she tries to get things done around her house; which is also learning how to take care of children and babies. It's lots of fun! Also doing my chores at home and helping at my church with the 2 years olds. Yes... my days are busy serving others.

I love the little children. They are so fun to play with. And is fun to watch them grow. And hopefully someday they would come to Jesus in an early age. God is changing people's lives even today. How amazing it is to see and hear what God is doing and changing in people's lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment