I recently had my final exam. for my Spanish test for this year. I was so excited to get an A! I am relieved that its over. Now its break time! Soon I'll be seen one of my sister and her family.
Have a Merry Christmas!
The Twinkling Star
The star is shinning brightly in the sky.
It seems to be twinkling and winking at me.
I don't know why.
Does it mean something?
Does it mean something?
I wonder why is so bright?
I wonder why is twinkling?
Does it have its meaning?
So high and clear.
So high and clear to see.
Tonight is so bright and happy.
People everywhere were joyful and excited over a mother few days ago.
And she was going to have a baby boy.
What kind of baby was he?
An ordinary baby just like the rest?
I want to see that Baby myself.
If may I go and see it.
His name was Jesus.
That baby Jesus was sleeping sweetly.
The shepherds and the wise men were on their knees.
O, that baby Jesus was born in the stable.
What a place for a baby to be born into, such a smelly place.
O no, not a good place for baby Jesus.
Baby Jesus, baby Jesus, what a place you are in.
No, no, not a good place for baby King Jesus.
By Maria Wilson
No comments:
Post a Comment