Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Puppies!

Well... It was fun to have my sister and her family back to Lafayette again before and after Christmas. Reed my two year old nephew is so cute and is growing fast. Eliza not even a year old yet is also growing beautifully. She was fun to play with. My best Christmas present ever was a "cool blue" guitar from my thoughtful parents. Now I am learning how to use and play it. Once I learn it, oh I can't wait to sing songs to my Loving Lord and Savior with the instrument.
       Days passed by and Mom and I had an opportunity to serve a family by taking a meal to them. And another day the same family invited me over to hangout with them, while my parents went out for date night out. We had an exciting time together. They are a very nice, sweet, and loving family.
       This year Mom and I are taking care of a dog named Angel who gave birth to thirteen puppies.13? Yes 13 I say, but one of them died which brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't bear it; another one almost died, too. Mom said," Are you praying?" "Yes!" I responded. So this is what I was praying while Mom was trying to revive her," Oh God please let her live, show me your power, God if you care for us then you care for the animals, Please let her live and show me your power and I will give you the glory!" I kept repeating it to myself with my heart pounding hard and I was about to cry. Praise the Lord my Maker! He answered my prayer. And I will never forget that day what had happened. Now the pups are three weeks old and growing healthy. And it is exciting to watch them open their eyes for the first time. How beautiful is the Lord's design. It just amazes me! So that is part of my job that I do with Mom.
       
        Isaiah 42: 8 says, I am the LORD; that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carve idols.

No comments:

Post a Comment