Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Opportunity to Glorify God

Many things are going on. The dog named Angel went back to her happy home. And her pups went a different direction to be sold to families. I had to control myself not to cry. It was sad to watch them leave. But it was fun time having them. That was my job with mom.

My mom had to go to the hospital to have her stent taken out and it was not successful, so the doctors are working on plan B. She is doing better and strong. The rest of my family are doing well. Mom and I are the only ones who have the genes to being really sick.

These days I've gotten opportunities to share the story of my life and about my precious Savior at my school. I felt like I planted seeds. Then days later after having a cough for several weeks I ended up to the Emergency Room. So, I woke up at 3 am which it meant that I had to wake up my sleeping parents. I couldn't sleep sideways or flat. Pillows were around me while sitting upright. So, my caring mom had to take me to the Emergency Room. After tests and X-rays were done, the doctor said that I had Pleurisy and plus I already had Bronchitis. It was real painful so that I just wanted to die. The doctors gave me strong pain medicine and it helped me calm down my hard breathing. We went home around 7:30 am. I was so dizzy and weak that the nurse took me out in a wheel chair. Mom went to get the car and while we were waiting for her, I asked the nurse, "Are you a religious person?" We talked a little bit and I asked her few questions and we parted. (She said that she was.)

At home I threw up at least 8 times. I asked my Father to help me and I praised Him through all my pains. I cried out to the Lord and He heard my cry. I couldn't believe that a lot of my Church family were praying for me. "Wow, thank you, Lord!" I said over and over to myself. I gave all the Glory to my King Jesus.

On February 23 I had a restless night from 12:30-4:30 am or so. But bless the Lord that I am still healing. The Lord is so good!

So far I have written more than 120 songs, which are mostly based on my daily life. This song that I wrote was from a time when I was feeling happy and looking out of my window:

Joyful Day 

Today the sun is shining.
Today the sky is blue and clear.
Today the sky is blue and clear.
Today my heart is filled with thankfulness.

Today I am joyful.
Today I am joyful.
Do you want to know why?
Then I will tell you.

Today outside, the birds are singing sweetly, the sun on my face and it's a beautiful day.
I enjoyed watching my Dad work on his truck.
It was good to talk to him about my growing up.
There are so many things to think about.

But today, the most important was talking to my Savior.
Able to realize how much He loves me.
So I rejoiced in my heart.
I rejoiced in my heart.

Today I was sitting on the couch listening to music.
Every time Jesus's name popped into my head.
Do you know? Do you know He even cares for you,
Just like He does for me?

Today the sun is shining and the sky is blue and clear.
Today I am joyful because of my Savior.
The one who heals my diseases. 
Today I praise His Name!
                                                                 By Maria Wilson
                                                                       written 2/21/14

No comments:

Post a Comment