Thursday, April 10, 2014

Isaiah 45:21-22

This Bible verse struck me this week.

Was it not I, the Lord? 
And there is no other god besides me,
a righteous God and a Savior;
there is none besides me.

 "Turn to me and be saved,
all the ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other.
                           
                 Isaiah 45:21-22  

Before March 24th, my parents and I went to Virginia to visit my sister and her family. Plus for spring break for me, too much thinking in school. we rented a car and I think I fell in love with it. Because I thought it was cool!
   
We stayed in their new house. Their house needed some fixing. Our vacation was helping them paint, fix electricity, play with their cute kids, pull out the old carpets so that new carpets would be put in, maybe take a nap which I did, work in the kitchen and other things.

Later before we went back home, a Russian friend invited us over for dinner. The family were very nice hosts and welcoming. As we were eating dinner their two year old little boy wanted me to go play with him. He reached his hands for mine, but I told him later. His parents said that he loves girls. One day my Dad said,"Now she has a Russian boyfriend." I was real embarrassed especially when a guest was over our house for lunch. Anyway, it was a fun time and we enjoyed our spring break.

Spring is coming here. And we had lots of rain, our neighborhood was flooded. The Lord knows what His creation needs. He takes care of it all!  


No comments:

Post a Comment