Saturday, May 17, 2014

I've Been Busy

I've been busy: I have a chick named "Sugar". She's been growing with beautiful feathers. She's friendly and tries to run away from me. Only because the other chicks  are telling her so.

My daddy has been gardening vegetables in his garden. He always seem to be excited about his asparagus. The asparagus can't stop growing fast. Daddy tries to give away to some friends. It is not my favorite thing to eat.

At my church I signed up for Teacher Training Course. Maybe I want to be a Sunday School teacher one day.

It has been rainy these days. Everything is growing green outside. I'm still busy with school and I'm finally in ninth grade.

The other day I went to adolescent clinic close to Indy to go see my diabetic Dr. She said that I have to start doing shots before lunch, too. I was sad. My fingers, legs, and my stomach has enough of shots and pricks. There is something that God is doing. I have to trust Him. He knows my life.


                     The Earth Mourns     by Maria; written March 2, 2014

Through the storm
Through all my pains
My Savior you will be

When I am hurting
When my sorrow grows
You can bear them all

While I am sick
While I am lonely
You're always beside taking care of me

Somewhere war is going on
Somewhere people are dying
And you know it all

Parent's divorce
A man killed
Sadness brings to your heart

The world filled with sin
The present earth shall not last long
When that day comes, you will fix it all

Still battle goes on
Still the earth mourns to be perfect
But you, Oh God, will reign forever


No comments:

Post a Comment