Wednesday, June 4, 2014

School is Over! But not Completely Over!


My school is over from public school and all three of my classes I got A's. I learned many things and I had made some friendships. And I am not over with homeschooled. I will be doing it through the summer and of course I will have some breaks.

I've been enjoying being outside and seeing God's beautiful creations. It has been hot and rainy. In the morning I love to hear birds sing through my opened window. And then realize that I don't have to go to school today!

This past week my family and I went to Tenn. To go see my grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, and my own sister with her family. We had a wonderful time visiting them.

As we face the day we need God's strength to keep going through out the day. And this is what I wrote when my mom told me that God gives us the grace that we need.

Your Grace, Your Grace O God

Your grace, your grace o God
I'm alive because of you
Without your grace I couldn't make the day
Even if it were sad or happy day

I need your grace to face the day
I need the living food to feed my soul
I need the living water to grow
I can't do it alone without you

When I see my life
I know that is okay and not okay
Your grace, your grace o God
I need them everyday

I need something more powerful
Something that is not going to fail me
Someone who is faithful in all things
Your grace, your grace o God

You grace, your grace o God
That is what I really need
Help me not to waste my life
Please, give me the heart to know you more

Your grace, your grace o God
Your grace, your grace o God
Your grace, your grace o God
That is what I really need

Your grace, your grace o God
Your grace, your grace o God
Your grace, your grace o God
That is what I really need


by Maria
May 3, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment