Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy To Serve Jesus

Hi, I've been busy or too lazy to write even though I love to write. It is more fun to write in the paper than typing. That's because I like using my hands with pen or pencil. This is what it has been happening.
          On June 16 I went to Tenn. all by myself to go visit my grandparents and have my summer vacation. I helped my Grandma pick vegetables and cut bad flowers. I helped my Grandpa pick raspberries and tomatoes. We watched news on TV and watched fun movies. Besides those we went hiking, swimming at my young cousins' house, and horse back riding. Even my grandparents rode the horses! We went two miles ride and by the end our legs were weary even my grandparents! That was the most exciting of my life even though I'm afraid of the horses. I loved my horse, Jim! My parents asked me if I fell in love with him; that made me laugh. It was such a fun time! After two weeks I was completely ready to go home. So I was finally going home.

   As we entered our drive way I saw my sister's car and my brother's car. Then it really made me shout with excitement. My Mom didn't tell me that they were going to be there. I hurried to the bathroom telling my brother "excuse me I really have to go" as he had the door opened. Afterwards  I explored around and went back outside for another door. I past the kitchen and went back to the dining room. That's when I stopped in a great surprise. I guess I didn't see it at first. I was so surprised that I did not say anything at first and then I said, "Wow!"  There were balloons on my chair and a sign that said in a big letters" WELCOME HOME MARIA" and flowers on the table. We had ordered pizza for dinner. I was very, very happy to come home, sweet home.

You know, Jesus is so beautiful and so Holy. Nobody deserves to come closer to Him. But I had one of those experience that I never felt before, twice. One when I went horse riding in the woods. I asked Jesus to go riding with me and that we may enjoy our rides together. Yes, He did! I could feel His presence and peace inside me. We talked about the peaceful woods and how beautiful He'd made it and many things that was in my head. I was so amazed how He was willing to go riding with His unperfect child. And another time was, I was lying on my bed. I was talking to Jesus. As I kept talking to Him there was quietness in the room, I knew that Jesus was somewhere in the room listening and smiling, I'm sure. I was so joyful that I laughed aloud. ( I forgot that my grandparents were sleeping, oops!I know that Jesus has a wonderful plans for me, I don't know what it is. When I want to give up, I have to tell Jesus" I trust you, Jesus!"

I recently got a job as a Mother's Helper. I really enjoy serving this mom that I help with her one year old baby. I'm happy that this precious girl likes me. When I get there, she's happy to see me and wants me to lift her up. I sing songs to her and try to talk to her in Spanish. 

I've been serving God in His church. I'm with children while the adults are having Bible time. By end I'm exhausted and tired, but also happy that they enjoyed themselves.  It is so fun to help and work with young children whom hopely one day soon they would come to Jesus. Ya, that's my life, always wanting to be active and helpful besides my home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment