Days go by,
The sun is
hot,
The trees are
green, but soon will change colors
Flowers bloom
and die,
And the birds
sing their hearts out.
Days go by,
The sky is
blue,
I hear the
cars go by,
Especially the
truck,
The girl who
romanticizes.
Days go by,
Fall is
coming,
Things has
happen,
Life is
blooming,
And it is time
to share it, share it for good.
Just
a made up poem.
By
Maria~2-25-2014
Adventure and Working for
the Master
We've
been experiencing farm adventure lately: First was the fox! One day I
was doing my school work at a dinning table. When I heard my
chickens squawking and running everywhere in the field. I quickly got
up to see an “orange cat” O wait … it was a sly fox! He was
running after my chickens and caught one of the black ones. My Mom
and I were yelling, shouting, and whistling from our porch until he
dropped it. He jumped on the fence and over and was gone. Although he
kept coming back, my Dad was tired of it, he was so concerned about
his chickens that he built a 6. feet fence. I kept singing,” What
does the fox say?... off course my Dad was tired of hearing it. “
Oh how cute he was!” I kept repeating to them, but they rolled
their eyes.
Second:
The skunk... was told when I was not with Dad doing the chores. I
finished brushing my teeth when Dad told if I wanted to hear a funny
story (off course I wanted to hear one) so I rushed down the stairs
with excitement. And very soon I started to small a horrible smell
that I plucked my nose. My Dad said,” There's a skunk in the barn.”
My dog had been nosing around when he got sprayed on front of him.
He'd been rolling on the grass. I felt sorry for him. Oh, before I
went to sleep it seemed like my room was filled with the stinky
smell. Just because my dog was down close to my window. And my dog
had left the skunk injured. There was vengeance in my dog's heart.
The next day in the evening he caught the skunk, took it outside and
finished him off'! Then my Dad said,” After he killed him he laid a
distance away from me and watched me work.” I was proud of my dog.
I
recently got a job as a Mother's Helper. Which I enjoy very much. And
sometimes somebody may call me to baby sit their kids. And one of the
kids may play joke on me. For example one day I went to this family.
And these two kids, first grader and a preschool. I asked them if
they wanted to read a book.
They said ''yes!” excitedly. The boy brought me a book. The book was called Gigantic Joke...something else. I told them to relax but they were watching me intently with their eyes fixed over the couch. I slowly opened the book and their were NO PAGES in it. They burst out laughing as hard as they could. I sat there trying to smile.”That was a big joke!” I told them.
I'm
excited that AWANA is starting up soon. Is an event where young
children can come to hear about Jesus. Is a place where kids can grow
in their faith and love their God with their hearts. And I also
started up a choir that is so exciting. Is mixed choir and I'm in a
small group. I got a part where I get to start up solo. I'm very
excited to learn the song and more songs. In all these events is for
the master.
AMAZING
The
sky is blue
The
clouds are white
And
the birds fly across the sky
The
trees are beautiful green
The
flowers have shapes and colors
And
the little birds and breeze love it
The
little bugs eat and eat
The
butterflies pass by you
And
it's fun to watch them go swiftly
Oh
everywhere is beautiful
See
the birds fly across the sky
And
it's green everywhere
This
world is filled with songs
This
world is filled with beauty
And
this world is filled with animals and people
Oh
it is so amazing
Oh
it is so amazing, Father
So
that we may enjoy all of your creation
The
sky is blue
The
clouds are white
And
the birds fly across the sky
Amazing,
oh how amazing
Oh
how amazing it is
Just
for us to enjoy it. By
Maria~8-1-2014
No comments:
Post a Comment