Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 27, 2014~ Seven Years Ago

Yesterday was a special day. Even in a special day I had to do school! It wasn't that bad. I have been to US 7 years since being adopted. In the evening Mom and I were gone and I requested Dad to think of what we are to do to celebrate, because I didn't want him to forget it. On the way home Mom asked me if ice cream sounded good. I didn't respond and we parked and left me in the car. And Dad had opened the door and surprised me with a start. Later I went in and I ordered butter pecan, but I switched it with mom, because I did not like my ice cream. Then I looked around and saw my brother come in. I was more surprised. My sister going to the wrong ice cream store came and found us. It was a perfect night to hang out with my family. My Dad had planned it out and I was proud of him! He knows what I love.

Fall has been here, the leaves are so beautiful! And the weather has been nice. But it will get cold soon.
All those colored leaves shows God's beauty. I am thankful He painted so many colors in them. And what a creative King we have, always loving,providing, thinking of us, forgiving and much more that. I have been learning many good things about God. He is more than anything you can ever imaging! His thoughts are not our thoughts. He is more than just being perfect and loving. One day will see Him just as He is! I can't wait for that day to come. Are you ready for His return?

Beautiful Is He!

No comments:

Post a Comment