I car pooled with my friends. After so many practices, the concert was worth it.
All of my peers were very nervous about the concert.
I sang my solo in two nights and it was hard to believe that it was over.
Everyone had so much fun! We had fun, prayed, laughed, and gave God the Glory.
Slowly I started working harder in my school.
This year I had the opportunity of making scarves for Vision of Hope (for girls who are going through a difficult journey in their lives). Christmas caroling with grownups from our church, and helping with thousands of letters that needed to get done for the Matrix. Soon I will be back to starting with Awana. I still have my job, I enjoy it a lot!
We got snow here and it is not perfect for making snowman.
| Christmas Concert - 12/05/2014 |
No comments:
Post a Comment