Finally spring is here! I love to see the flowers peep out of the ground. And see the trees having blossoms on them which later it starts to have green leaves. In the mornings I love to hear the happy birds chirping. So far we have some warm days and chilly days.
My parents and I were sick. Dad had a bad, nasty cold that he had to stay home from work for few days. And I had the longest bad cold, fever, which it turned into an ugly cough. I had to take medications that I disliked and plus inhaler. Thankfully in God's timing we all three are getting better.
My farm animals like chickens are doing well, they seem to be happy after hard, cold, snowy weather. My dog Shep is an old dog, he likes to be petted, one time he told me," Maria, I don't know how many years I have left, but sure I tell you. You're my best Buddy, just play with me!And my cat was lost and was found safely.
My brother came home safely after traveling around the world.
We call him,''World Traveler!"
My sister Sally is going to have another baby, another blessing from God.
My other sister is keeping busy. She's a busy young lady!
All my close family love God. And serving God for His Kingdom!
No comments:
Post a Comment