The most exciting
thing that could happen this year is my sister Beth getting married
to a tall Texan. I'm so happy that at last she is to be married. The
Great Bridegroom has written her a beautiful love story. It is a
beautiful story! The Wedding is to be held in December. It's
exciting!
My Doings:
I still have my job
of being a mother's helper.
I'm playing coed
softball this summer.
I help in Sunday
School for two year olds if needed.
Soon I'll be going
to Tenn. to see my grandparents.
I go walking and
biking.
I love to swing.
After I coaxed my Dad several times, he finally put up a wooden swing
for me. He's so nice!
This week I'm
working at a blueberry farm, when it doesn't rain.
Probably there are
more things that I do.
Spiritual Walk:
God is sure Amazing!
I have gone through a tough journey for months. During those months
my parents and friends have supported and prayed for me, while God
was at work, a big work!
I was going through
sin problems, ashamed and bruised but not hopeless. Through those
times I had very bad dreams, my “sin thoughts” were constant, I
cried and got angry. I thought that God was not doing anything in me.
Months passed by.
The help that I was getting was helping and I started healing, by
God's grace. Also other areas of my life were changing, until at
last I was free! I was free as a bird; I flew away from my capturer
and was in the arms of my Heavenly Father. There I was more free than
ever. I was washed and cleansed by the Lamb of God.
To God Be the Glory!
My Fortress ~ June
2, 2015 ~ based on the Psalms
The Lord is my
Fortress, my Shelter, my Rock, and my Refuge, when storm comes.
That is where I
should run to.
When the storm is
flashing and thundering mightily.
He will keep me
secure in His Shelter of His wings.
Lord, keep me safe
just beside you, I'm yours.
My Fortress, my
Shelter, my Rock, and my Refuge is He.
When my enemies come
against me, under His wings I hide.
No man can take me
out of His Fortress.
I cried out to the
Lord and He rescued me.
He rescued me, He
rescued me!
My Rock rescued me.
The Lord is my
Fortress, my Shelter, my Rock, and my Refuge.
No comments:
Post a Comment