What a long days!
Life keeps moving
on, season after another, I must move on with my walk with Christ,
and keeping fighting the good fight. Days are hard, but God gives me
the strength to keep going, His grace are more than I deserve. I'm
His forever since I trusted
Jesus to save me.
I enjoy working at
Oakland School, the children are dear. One day a little boy came up
to me and said,” Did you go tanning?” I just smiled at him.
Yes, they too need Jesus.
As a Mother's
Helper, as a little girl grows older it so much fun to play with her.
Because she communicates with you. She also says hilarious things
like,” My Mommy says you have a belly button!” Ya, she is a
darling thing.
On Saturday we got
four inches of snow! Either I change my opinion about cold weather or
I just want to move to new warm place. But God's pretty snow is
beautiful!
The King's Daughter
I
am the King's daughter,
I
am the King's servant,
I
am the King's lover,
I
am the King's daughter well loved.
I
am the King's daughter,
I
am the King's chosen,
I
am the King's rich daughter,
I
am the King's beloved.
He
provides all and I am His all in all.
He
is all my all and I shall not fall.
He
has given me laughter.
I
am His well beloved daughter.
by
Maria
9-18-
15
Let
Me Seek You
Let
me seek you in the mornings.
Let
me seek you in the afternoons.
Let
me seek you in the evenings.
Let
me seek you in the nights if I'm awake.
Almighty,
Almighty God.
Almighty
are you.
Many
temptations are always near me.
Satan
wanting to destroy my soul.
You
are my refuge in the storm.
I
stand strong, I hold on to you, Almighty.
Oh
oh so many temptations.
Lord,
he wants to destroy my soul.
But
in you Almighty I find refuge.
Let
me seek you with all my heart,God.
Almighty,
save me, keep me away from
the
temptations of this world.
Let
me seek you,
With
all my heart. By Maria
10-24-15
No comments:
Post a Comment