Saturday, February 6, 2016

Feb 2016 update

- In the last month of December was busy! My sister Beth got married to a fellow that cares and loves her. They moved to Texas. She was a beautiful bride.

- I have been busy with school
- still busy with helping at church or outside the church
- We have not have had lots of snow lately,yet
- The major I have been having is my health issue
- I know that my caring church family have been praying, plus friends and family that are spread out. Together we pray to our God who hears. He is increasing our faith!I have had some down times, but it doesn't stop me from following Jesus Christ. He comes along and lifts me up and cheers me on!

I have cancer that can be easily be treated my surgery. My thyroid is going to be removed.


Thank you for your prayers family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment