I got to the hospital in Shell. While I was there a young lady came to tell me about Jesus. I didn't understand what she was talking about, then she handed me a book.
Later on the Dr's said that they couldn't help me. So, they sent me to Quito the capital of Ecuador. This time the man didn't come with me. Finally I got there. They put me in the hospital. I was hooked up with needles and other things; I couldn't just leave the room.
The next day a young man came. His name was Jonás. I didn't like him. And I wouldn't even speak to him. I wouldn't even let him touch me.
The next morning a young girl came. I liked her at once. From then on she took care of me. She took me whatever I was needed to be taken, stayed in the hospital, gave me treats, and one time I called her, "Mom!" She told me that she wasn't my mother. Somedays I cried when she had to go home.
Months passed by. I needed dialysis. So, everyday had to go do dialysis. It was tiring and I even slept in school and I missed it a lot too. I was a bad little girl. I was independent. Nobody corrected me between wrong and what's right. You may ask why I had to do dialysis? As a small for my age, thin, no family, not eating enough food, and my kidneys weren't working anymore.
So, life went on. People thought that I was going to die soon. But I wasn't worried about these things. As days, weeks, and months went by, I heard that I was going to be adopted.
No comments:
Post a Comment