Thursday, May 16, 2013

Memories 2

When I was about 3 or 4 my Grandpa sent my mother away and I never saw her again. I was lonely at times and often home alone. My Grandpa went to work. I was hungry at times so I would eat nasty things like dirt or paper. It was dreadful to see my Grandpa getting drunk because he would hurt me and even try to kill me. I was really scared of him. Although we got along well most of the time.

When I was older, maybe 6 or 7, I took care of babies for my neighbors. Since I was too little to take care of babies I didn't like it. Some of the families mistreated me. Some families felt sorry for me.

Why did my mom leave me? I don't know the situation. Some people would say I have the cheeks of my dad and the dimples of my mother.  I would smile shyly.

No comments:

Post a Comment