Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Memories 3

About when I was 6 or 7 years old I remember going home from school. My friends and I would stop on the way home and play hide-and-seek or swing high like a monkey on the tree. Thankfully the trees' rope was strong enough  to hold us. It was real fun until we would remember to run home and get into trouble with our parents or with my Grandpa. We didn't get home in time like we were supposed to.

Hunting was always fun. My neighbors and I would go camping far off and stay for many days until we got enough meal to feed our family. Grandpa and I would go work in the garden together.

Also I remember when doctors came to our village. They gave us shots and medicine. Kids from school would go running out to see what that white and red thing was. An airplane! Missionaries would come to our jungle, which I didn't know why. But they always had fun things to do like soccer and other fun games. What  lonely times for me without a mom or a dad  beside me to protect me and I to hear their voices saying that they love me.



No comments:

Post a Comment