Thursday, May 9, 2013

Memories 1

I was born in San Carlos, Ecuador in a small village. I lived in a thatch house 90 min. walking from San Carlos. My house was on a hill near a river. My only Grandpa and I went to take baths there, wash clothes, and drank water from it. My Grandpa would go fishing, work in the garden, and hunt for monkey, birds, armadillo, and other wild animals. And I would go swimming with neighbor friends; we didn't live far apart that would be like 5 or 10 min. or so. Sometimes I would start a fire or try to cook on the fire. One time I ended up putting a plastic bucket filled with water on the fire and then I melted it! At least I was trying to help my Grandpa and save him time.  That's one funny memory I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment